Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Normal...

As we embark on our first full week of instruction for the Spring 2011 semester, I just want to take time in this post to catch everyone up on a couple of things. One: all documents, notes, quizzes, etc. that we have been using in class are now officially uploaded to this website. So, access to everything that we've been doing in class should be attainable from anywhere.

Second, I want to apologize for not keeping the site up to date over the past couple of weeks. With the shortened weeks due to holidays and/or snow days, everything has been very discombobulated. I think that goes for both the students and myself. I'm taking this week to get back up onto the wagon and we'll ride this thing out for the rest of the semester. Lesson plans for the previous weeks have not been uploaded due to inaccuracy, but will be on the site from here on out.

As always, if you have any questions (students and/or parents) please feel free to contact me. I never thought I'd say this, but I am sick of snow days!

No comments:

Post a Comment